|Home » |
Fellowes Standard Foot Rest
Fellowes Standard Footrest offers dual-position height adjustment with a free-floating platform that lets you stretch your legs for increased circulation. A textured surface massages the soles of your feet for stress reduction.
Fellowes Standard Footrest offers dual-position height adjustment with a free-floating platform that lets you stretch your legs for increased circulation
A textured surface massages the soles of your feet for stress reduction
Two-position height adjustment with tilting platform allows for optimum comfort
Sold by the EA
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 253 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 253 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
103 of 103 found the following review helpful:
Does the jobSep 25, 2009
I've had this footrest for several years. It's comfortable and gets the job done. I see that a lot of reviewers said the plastic feels cheap, and that's true, but why does it matter? It's just a footrest, not an ornament or an expensive piece of electronics. And you're never going to be looking at it because it's under the desk. It will definitely support your feet, and it survived being assembled and disassembled several times and moved in a moving truck. I liked it so much I bought a second one for my office.
- it works; makes sitting at the desk more comfortable;
- it tilts back and forth if you apply a little pressure; at first I thought this would annoy me but I actually like having something to do with my feet, and adjusting my position based on what feels comfortable in the moment; but if I don't want to move it around it will also stay in the same position so long as I just rest my feet on it and don't push it too hard;
- I only used it in carpeted rooms; I can see how it could slip on a hard floor.
- it doesn't adjust its height much and it's pretty low, so if you're short you might want something a bit higher;
- I don't like to feel the bumps when I'm barefoot. This is not an issue for me because I always wear shoes. You might like the bumps if you like textured things under your feet; it's a matter of taste.
- sometimes it tilts when you don't want it to because it doesn't lock into position. As I said above, I don't mind this because I'm usually playing with it anyway, and I like that it's so easy to adjust its angle. You probably won't be able to figure out whether you'll like this feature until you actually try it out.
I'd say give this a try and don't be put off by the bad reviews. You might find it's all you need and it's a cheap solution to get for all your desks (home, office, both sides of an L-shaped desks, etc.).
93 of 103 found the following review helpful:
Like resting your feet on a small mountain of plastic trashOct 09, 2006
By Xane Grey
What more can I say than the above? It is flimsy, doesn't stay in adjustment, rattles around when you move, and looks cheap to boot. Don't waste your money, this thing is junk. It would be more appropriately priced at $5.00.
46 of 49 found the following review helpful:
Not smooth and feels cheap (is cheap).Jun 12, 2006
By Mike Calhoun
Tilting the foot rest back and forth is not the easiest thing in the world. It's just cheap plastic rubbing on cheap plastic so it sticks a lot. Mine broke in 2 different spots within a month...
18 of 18 found the following review helpful:
Ease the tensionAug 22, 2005
By M. P. Fernando
The footrest is no frills and easy to use. It has eased the tension on my legs which used to hang while I worked. Not only that, using the footrest also eased the tension on my back. I recommend this product.
10 of 10 found the following review helpful:
A good functional footrestMar 04, 2006
I haven't used it for very long, so I can't say much about long-term durability, but I took it to work and like the feel of it very much. One would have to lift the top off and turn it around to adjust the height, but I haven't felt a great need to do that. The rocking action is quiet, which is very handy in a cubicle environment.
See all 253 customer reviews on Amazon.com