BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA202
Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The UCA202 provides two analog mono inputs and outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct analog-to-digital conversion. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output.
Imagine the Possibilities...
When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UCA202 RCA outputs: to the TAPE INPUT jacks of your mixer; to powered monitors or to the input channels on the mixer. Connecting to the mixer input channels allows you to use the Aux Send feature of your mixer to build an extremely versatile monitor mix for recording sessions. These are just a few of the possibilities; let us know how you use your UCA202.
Tons of Free Software
To truly get the most out of your UAC202, you will need recording and editing software. So, we decided to give you lots of free software to choose from.
KRISTAL Audio Engine is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer - ideal for anyone getting started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio. Kristal's main features include:
- Mixing console
- Audio sequencer
- 16 audio tracks
- 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Sample rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- 3-band parametric EQ
- 2 VST insert slots per channel
- 3 VST master effect slots
- ASIO low-latency audio driver support
Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. With Audacity you can:
- Record live audio
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording
- And much more...
For a fraction of the cost of an over-priced USB audio interface from those other guys, you can have state-of-the-art digital conversion, world-class recording and editing software and hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac Computer and any piece of audio equipment.
Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world - the BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA202.